M,

I wanted to bring your post from PM99s thread in regards to your comments to me. I want to make it clear that I am not telling you to "kick your H to the curb". What I am suggesting that you need to get him out of the house to work on himself and earn another chance with you. Right now he does not see you as a person of value and quite frankly I think he gets his rocks off manipulating you. If he doesn't have to work to get you back he will certainly walk again in the future. You are seeing it first hand with PM99 what happens when it's too easy. You are being driven by fear and what you fear you attract. You talk about your core values, beliefs and boundaries. I am assuming that affairs, lies and manipulation don't make the list. You can certainly turn a blind eye and let him right back in with no questions asked that is certainly your right. Or you can stand strong and make it clear that it's not so simple anymore. Humans by nature want what they have to work for so make him earn it.

M:51 W:46
T:22 M:16
S:15 D:11

“Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you and stay.”- Will Smith