Scout... I'm not leaving this house. I'm working on drafting up what I want in the post-nup and a big part is that this house is mine.

PLC... Assuming I decide I want to stay with him, I want him to have closure with her. I think it is important for him. And, even though she's a sad sorry person who was willing to have a relationship with a married man... he's been d!cking her around for 2.5 years. That is messed up. She needs it too. I really don't GAF too much at this point. Plus I have zero control over whether he talks to her or not. If he thinks he needs to do this, that is his choice. Once it happens, if it happens, I can see the lay of the land at that point and see what I think.

I'm not holding my breath, though. just focusing on me. The new revelations were interesting. We will see.

Aside from all that, I did some reorganizing and clearing out of my stuff in my bedroom, chilled with the girls, watched a movie cuddled with them outside (we had set up an outdoor movie screen in the spring), tried a new recipe with my sous vide, bought a Roomba and set it up (my H thinks I have too many floor cleaning appliances and didn't want another but D8 is sort of allergic to the kittens and I'm trying to keep it under control), and did some serious cuddling with these two silly little kittens. I feel pretty calm, all things considered.

Me (45) H (41)
M:13 T:17, D8 & D10
4/19 BD #1 ILYB
8/19 BD #2 Long-distance EA
12/19 BD #3 Actually 2 year PA
2-5/20 R attempt #1
6-7/20 limbo again, back in contact with AP
8/20-present R attempt #2