Thanks Harvey. XH has been with someone else this entire time and the kids like her. My kids are more than ready to see me with someone new. They want that for me. They liked Jack but, like everyone else in their family, didnít think he was the right person for me. The first meeting with TDH went really well. You can tell he is used to being around kids and likes them. Given the distance between us, the exposure to him canít help but be gradual and over a long period of time as most of the time, he will be here when the kids are with their dad. Iím excited to see where this goes but I havenít lost my mind. I know that things could go wrong and that LDRís are tough. But both of us are committed to giving it a shot so weíll see.

Thanks DnJ. So...surgery... holy cr@p!!! The things we do to look good. Day one was definitely more comfortable than day two and probably day three which has just started. At least I was able to roll out of bed this morning without a searing pain in my incision area. Today I have to do some laps of the house which seems like a lot of effort at this stage...lol. Hopefully this will feel better soon. laugh

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018