Well CMM had his appointment with the oncologist today and he postponed chemo for another month or so. CMM will get a PET scan and CT after a month and then a decision will be made at the next visit whether any chemo is indicated.

It makes me and CMM a bit nervous, as the last time he had this long a break from chemo he ended up with multiple new metastases. On the other hand, I see where the oncologist is coming from - "hey, this guy has stage 4 cancer, chemo is only going to prolong his life, why not enjoy feeling good while he can?" We will try to enjoy the coming month (CMM is thrilled that his mustache is filling back in since he's been off the chemo lol) and just deal with the PET scan results when we get them.