Well...the upside of my hockey game getting cancelled last night is that I got to spend that time talking with TDH on the phone. Gosh you guys...I am just learning so much about him and vice versa. We've talked about things I haven't even talked with my sister about. The conversation is just so easy. He said he is glad we don't live near each other right now because we can get to know each other without being sidetracked by physical attraction. I fully agree although I'm not gonna lie, really looking forward to getting sidetracked by it next weekend...lol. Still...he told me yesterday that he is totally okay with taking things slow and that he wants me to be completely comfortable with him. He also said he's going to be really nervous when it does happen...yeah...that makes two of us. Anyway...I know there are a lot of skeptics among you but the more he and I talk, the better I feel about where things are at with us. He says he really wants to make this work and so do I so I guess time well tell... I'm happy. smile

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018