Hey Scout

I feel subtle pressure and manipulation is still forcing himself onto you. Do you think you adopted a mindset that if you portrayed something in your mind other than what it was, it would make it more capable of processing and 'accepting'. I think I did that with certain aspects of my M to XW.

With all you describe about XH, do you think what he did (BD) was a blessing in disguise to set you free to be the woman you were meant to be, as you wouldn't have separated from him on your own volition? I'm kind of feeling that way now in my sitch.

I'm so stoked to hear about your son and how well he's doing! He sounds like a little ripper of a kid, especially with those comments from daycare and in the circumstances you're both facing. Darn right you should be proud!

Love the comments about garbage time. My son and I do this (didnt know it was a term!). Usually in the car - lot's of 'revelations' from my son, and lot's of Mhmm's and Oh's from me. He has this theory about the C-virus - its hilarious to listen to.

Keep spreading those wings Scout!

Cheers, DS

Me: early 40's
XW: nearly 50
T: 15
M: 5
BD: Jan 19
S:10 SS: 22 SD: 24