Thanks for checking in, TF, and responding. I think your suggestion is what is best. My goal in all of this is to absolutely steer it in a direction so it ends gracefully. That's my primary concern, really. I agree that it's only a problem if I let it be one....just easier said than done, haha. I've always been too concerned about whatever people think of me. It's probably my biggest weakness in all honesty. I wish I could get rid of that mindset. Not to the point where I'm a massive a-hole that doesn't care what anyone thinks, but simply in a way that it isn't a major concern or what my mind immediately jumps to when making decisions for myself, etc.

She's told me it's a deal breaker in the past. She came out and asked, point blank, very early in our time together. When we were still sort of in the talking phase. Which, I appreciated because it's better to know those types of things right off the bat. As I said, I was being truthful with her at the time. I do remember asking her what she would have done if I had said I was done having kids, and her response included the words 'deal breaker.' But then she went on to say something to the effect that she would have hoped I would change my mind moving forward. I'm a little concerned about that. If I tell her I'm done, I hope she doesn't think I'll change my mind, again, in the future. A lot of thought has gone into it since she posed the question initially. For good reasons, too, in my opinion. I don't believe she can really call me out on not being truthful on the matter. It isn't like I have 1 kid and that isn't to say if I had 1 I wouldn't be justified in saying I'm done. 1 is enough for some people. I have 3 -- 2 girls and 1 boy. Most people are done having kids after #3 comes along. Especially when they are all healthy and you have mix of both genders like I do. I originally hoped to have 2 boys. I don't have any brothers and wish I did, so having 2 boys would have been so much fun. But, now, having 4 and 5 kids would be a lot. Especially with what the prospective age differences would be between the first 3 and next 1 or 2. Again, it's all personal opinion, obviously. Some people could be open to that. I thought I was just a short time ago.

I hate to even admit this, but part of me is a little uneasy with the thought of having children with 2 different woman, now, too. I guess I'm old school in that respect. It's becoming more and more normal in this day and age. However, the thought of 4 or 5 children that share the same parents seem more "fitting" to me, I guess.

M: 34 W:34
D:7 D:6 S:3

M: 9.5 years T: 12

OM found & BD (by me): 9/19/18
IHS begins
W informs me she's moving out: 11/28/18
W files: 12/21/18
D Final: 2/25/19