Hello Can

How was midnight?

As to wanting H and nothing happened.

Originally Posted by CanBird
We're in bed! I want my H. Nothing happened. I did not make any moves, neither did he. I was scared to.

Small steps my friend. Small steps. Youíre in the same bed.

Being scared sounds about normal to me. And good for you for not pushing. Remember too much pressure and he will bolt.

Letting him control the pace is going to take some determined foresight on your part. You could gently steer him in a certain direction - in a while. For now, go with the flow and let him get used to being in the same bed as you again.

If and when he is wanting then what? Determined foresight.

Iím guessing you probably have a whole bunch of questions and things youíd like to discuss and get answers and commitments for. That is most likely further down the path than advances from H. Do not mix the two. Keep the love making separate from love (relationship) talking.

Is that something you can see yourself doing? Itís just sex. Fun, wholesome, bonding, commitment building, etc... It seems that it would be out of order; sex before recommitment; I think it isnít in these cases.

Hís confusion is still something he is working through. With no one else in the picture, enjoying yourselves together is a good thing. This wonít speed him along his path, and shouldnít hinder him.

Itís a question of can you do this. Are you willing and wanting to. Just something to find your stand on, before itís maybe right in front of you.

Iím pulling for you girl.

Keep doing what youíre doing.

DnJ

Current
Me52 XW49 S23 S22 S19 D18

Oct 8/17-BD, Moves in w/OM, Leaves Kids
Me49 W46 S20 S19 S16 D15
M26 T29
Dec 9/17-Legal Separation
Oct 3/18-W Files
Apr 6/19-Divorced

I may give up, but not today.