I havenít updated in weeks and there really isnít much to say. Weíd planned on my being moved into Sparkyís house by the beginning of Oct, then had to push it back to mid-month and now we are pushing it back to 1st weekend in November. All because we are having trouble coordinating getting a minor gas leak fixed so we can get the propane tank filled to have heat and hot water and the ability to use the cook stove. Ugh! We so shouldíve started all this earlier but coulda woulda shoulda, you know.

On the plus side, there was a chemical spill in our building at work on Oct 8 and we were evacuated from the building. We are still out and so my boss has been letting me work from home. That has been great because Iíve been able to get all my packing done and organized better than having to hurry through the house in a weekend and get it all ready to move. Last weekend my best friend helped us move a bunch of the smaller stuff and this weekend, we are going to move most of the kitchen stuff and all my clothes and stuff that I donít have to have right now. Then next weekend, Iíll borrow a livestock trailer from my dad and round up some help and weíll get the rest packed out of here.

Life is good. Emotional right now because Iím moving to a new home and a new life and going down the marriage road again. But, emotional isnít necessarily bad. wink

Me 49, XH 51
3 adult daughters from his first marriage
3 grandsons, 1 granddaughter
My 1st marriage, his 2nd
BD 9/29/2014
H moved out 10/6/2014
H filed D 11/4/2014
D final 12/17/2014