Interesting stories Don. There are a lot of stories like that. For the record, I love that dumb show. It oddly fascinates me and I am not even exactly sure why. I guess I wonder.... are these people legitimately doing this or is it just for TV?? If it is real, it blows my mind.

Anyway, I am one of the ones who has been single for a bit... well relatively short for down here I guess. Separated 4 years, divorced for 2... with very little dating mixed in there. BUT I could totally see myself getting serious with the first woman I date from here on out. The reason is that I know exactly what I want and exactly what I don't want (maybe I only think I know hmmm). So if and when I find that, I won't let it go easily. I'm certainly selective. I do wonder if that is good or bad though. I really don't know and I do think about it. I guess I could date more as I have confidence that I would not fall for someone unless it was right. Who knows. The one thing I do know is that life moves quick.

On the falling for someone quick front, I just recently got back from Maui. On the trip, my sister briefly connected with some guy. Now her social media has quotes about 'taking risks' etc. I'm thinking... don't you even think about it!!! arrrgh.