Originally Posted by LH19

First off sorry you had to read a text exchange with your W and the biggest dueche bag that ever walked the face of the earth.
LH, apparently those types of exchanges are attractive to my WW.

Originally Posted by LH19
I am going to make one final plea with you to try DB. No letters, no scripts, no asset list and start simple. Make it clear with her by ACTIONS that you're done with the BS. Ask her to remove the horse from your house and absolutely no contact that doesn't involve the kids. BTW once a day is too much in my book. You also have to stop snooping.

The problem you are having right now is you are trying to force everything. You tried forcing her to stop her affairs, forced her to go to Retrouvaille and now you want to force her to make a choice. It's nor surprising at all that you failed at all these attempts. She's not ready to comeback. She's even told you that but you don't listen very well.

If you're done I totally get it. No pleas, letters, grand jestures, deals, ultimatiums. Just do it.

I can promise you if you ask her to come home and work on the M you will get kicked in the b@lls so hard you'll never get up.
How long do you suggest I DB? I'm coming up on a year from BD, many LBS quit around that time.

I'm good with no contact that doesn't involve the kids. I don't want any other contact with her right now.

WW said she wants to "feel separated". That's what I'm trying to give her, removing myself from the equation.

Me:41 W:39 S:9 D:6 T:20 M:16
PA:8/22/18, BD:11/6/18
PA discovery & IHS:12/3/18, W moves:4/2/19
R’ville:9/27/19, I give D docs:3/1/20
W home:4/5/20 (due to CV-19), W NC w/OM:4/13/20 6/1/20