I'd be just about ready to block her. Those texts are disturbing. If things were so good with OM why would she not be chomping at the bit to move out and start her dream life with him?

Don't believe a word out of her mouth.

Originally Posted by bballer1
She claims she has never felt this connected to anyone in her life. That we have never had this kind of connection.

You probably need to not have any kind of convo like this with her. It is not good at all IMO.

Originally Posted by bballer1
Should I leave and stay somewhere else for a few days or a couple of weeks? I do not think she will file or move forward because she has too much on her plate with her job. I truly think she wants me to do everything and she wants me to make the decision to leave her or file for divorce.

Y'all have kids, don't move out. That could be bad in the court's view!

As for her having "too much on her plate" with her job, that's not true. If she wanted to file she could. She is lazy, that's MO for a lot of wayward spouses. Don't do anything with regards to filing for divorce until you know for sure what you want to do.

H 34
W 29
BD 3/12/18
Divorce Busted Spring 19

It is not things that bother us, but the stories we tell ourselves about things.