Originally Posted by AnotherSlander

I don't think anyone here considers themselves an "expert". DB'ing is acknowledging there is no PHD in WAS psychology, it's accepting that we don't understand the dynamics and letting go of the need to understand.

I disagree. People are explicitly telling others what to do and presenting themselves as experts.

I assume you mean in the sense that many of the vets were not able to save their M, which is true, as opposed to the vets not participating in DB practices, which is false. Unfortunately most of us come here after BD and after the WAS is two feet out the door. All the DB'ing in the world only saves a small percentage of M's. DB'ing is reactive rather than proactive, so it's trying to fix something after it's already very broken.

Then why give false hope.

I don't believe it's appropriate to launch personal attacks here, would suggest you refrain from that in the future.

This wasn't a personal attack. it was just an observation.

Not really. Usually when people say this they are misunderstanding what they are reading.

It's funny because somewhere in one of your posts... you admitted to going against MWD.