U,

You really need to stop two things for your own sanity moving forward.

1. Believing anything she says. The letters are absolute proof that “winning her back” is BS and real life isn’t rom com movie.
2. Using logic and reason. You are mostly likely going to know why this happened.

I know this isn’t the life you wanted for your kids but they will be just fine. My daughter’s three best friends parents are divorced so it’s not abnormal for her. The other day she told me a friend from school started texting her because her parents were going through a D and my daughter was able to make her feel better. Not the conversation I wanted my 11 year old daughter to be having but I’m glad she could help her friend.

The truth U that by the time you found DB the odds are not in your favor to stop the D. I can absolutely promise you it gets better and you deserve to be with someone who treats you as an equal and with respect.

Stay strong my friend.

M:51 W:46
T:22 M:16
S:15 D:11

“Don't chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people - the ones who really belong in your life - will come to you and stay.”- Will Smith