My Dad's birthday today so the four of us (parents, myself and sister) are out for a nice meal. Sister's dog is coming too.

Have not seen W since 15 September. Last contacted her last week regarding bills (see above).

Have been really focussing on myself, been looking at houses and where I could live, sorting out money, savings etc. Got lots of new clothes. Living with parents has meant I've got hundreds more in the bank after all my bills have gone out than usual - not driving as much as it's a 5min drive to work and back rather than a 75min one. Shoved that spare cash straight into savings - it's gotta go towards a new place!

Gym is going well - upped a few weights again last night so will continue with that. Got a 'check in' session with one of the gym staff next week so they can assess how I'm doing etc.

One worry I have is storing my instruments - I have to use a secure storage lock up in a nearby town. Quite expensive, but hoping once the furniture I'm keeping goes into a house the cost will eventually go down.

I'm still wearing my wedding ring, though I take it off when I go to the gym. What are people's thoughts on this? I think that I may wear it on my right hand after D. It's a nice ring. Or do I just put it in a drawer never to see the light of day again? I don't really want to sell it.

Me - 36, W - 32
No kids
T - 8 yr, M - 3 yr
Discovery - 14 May 2019
S - 25 May 2019 & D bomb - 29 July 2019
D & House sale final - Feb 2020