Hi DS

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind next time I email her back about things and save it for face-to-face occasions.

Gym is going well - at induction they suggested I do my routine twice a week but I've been aiming for 3 times a week. Last week I managed 4 times as some plans I had arranged one day got cancelled, so thought "why not go again". I'm upping some weights very gradually. I'm really struggling with the shoulder press machine though - I can only move 7.5-10kg!! It'll come. On all the other machines I'm using 25-35kg, and 50-60kg on the leg press. Might not sound huge to some, but that's a massive leap for me, and we all have to start somewhere!

I've only been going for a fortnight, but feeling differences already, so I'm excited about what the results will be after a couple of months.

Yes I would say 90% of the time I'm not bothered about what her friends are saying. Definitely much higher than a few months ago when I couldn't sleep. I've noticed going to the gym, going for walks every so often, and just being less anxious overall is making me sleep better and longer, I feel better generally, and I am feeling more confident when I'm walking around in public. Encouragement from my parents and sister is helping too.

Me - 36, W - 32
No kids
T - 8 yr, M - 3 yr
Discovery - 14 May 2019
S - 25 May 2019 & D bomb - 29 July 2019
D & House sale final - Feb 2020