Little update for today:

Having texted me about my certificate arriving, I waiting just over 2 hours, then said:

"OK, thanks for letting me know. Could you please post it on to me? I asked them to send it to work but clearly they didn't. I have a review with my boss next week and need to show it to him." Thought that was ok - polite request, plus reason for it.

She then asked if her phone number came up as her parents are saying her new phone sim was not displaying her correct number. I just said, "Yes number was usual one."

A little later she replied, "Oh that's so weird...[explained problem at length and how she has switched networks again and fed up of constantly ringing up companies]. I will post it on but can't get to post office til Monday I reckon."

I will wait another hour or so and simply reply "Yes Monday is fine. Thank you."

Just checking two things:
1. Should I 'validate' about her phone problem, e.g. "That sounds very frustrating." Or is it not necessary since it's not focussed on her feelings etc. and instead on just a 'thing'?

2. Are my responses ok and is it good that I'm waiting for a while before responding each time? It's getting easier to detach, and I figure if I wait then it looks like I'm busy and not waiting/expecting a text from her all the time.

Me - 36, W - 32
No kids
T - 8 yr, M - 3 yr
Discovery - 14 May 2019
S - 25 May 2019 & D bomb - 29 July 2019
D & House sale final - Feb 2020