Hey Dan

Sorry, I didn't mean the mortgage, I meant the house ownership. Not sure exactly what its called in UK, but do a Title search to see if your and the W's name are on the title/deed as registered owners. If so, you'll need to sign and agree to any house sale Contract etc. If not, she could do things without you knowing. See a lawyer to check

With your agreement, is this legally binding in a consent order or whatever you call it in the UK? If not, you may wish to do so to protect yourself. Again, see a lawyer asap.

Me: early 40's
XW: nearly 50
T: 15
M: 5
BD: Jan 19
S:10 SS: 22 SD: 24