One thing I've forgotten to mention is that the last time I saw her (17 August), she took a cheeky jab at me.
Somehow we got on to the idea of me meeting someone else in future, and she said, "Well when you meet someone else, hopefully you won't be as horrible to her, and then you can...[rest of conversation]." Or words to that effect anyway.

I didn't pick her up on it, and instead let it slide as I couldn't be bothered to argue, but did give her a look of "that was unnecessary."

If she says something similar on Sunday, I was going to establish a boundary (is that the right term?) and simply say, "we're here to discuss the house and I'm here to collect my mail. That comment is not necessary and uncalled for." Advisable? Or is that too aggressive?

I'm finding myself not feeling as sad about the house as much. It's a shame but as someone else said here earlier, it's the reality of her decision.

Nice week so far. Had dinner out with best mate yesterday, and got a work night out today. Plans for Saturday as well.
Being productive. Bought some new clothes this week too. Also finished one of my arranging projects, and have contacted my publisher - they're interested in it, so that's another positive thing. Been booked for about 6 or 7 gigs in October-November alone - so should be earning nearly 900 in total in just over 2 months!

GAL is definitely happening.

Last edited by Dan35; 09/12/19 08:12 AM.

Me - 36, W - 32
No kids
T - 8 yr, M - 3 yr
Discovery - 14 May 2019
S - 25 May 2019 & D bomb - 29 July 2019
D & House sale final - Feb 2020