Haha, Irish would not approve Kyh. He'd stress that Jeeps are the way to go.

I, on the other hand, extend a warm Swedish welcome to you!

swedespeed dot com has a marketplace, if you want to go shopping.

Deja, thank you. It's a definite mind shift for me, but you know, it feels good, not awkward. After my hair appointment I went to an herbal festival for my group that I've been very active in until the past 9 months or so. It was so great to surprise my friends there, get a warm welcome back into the tribe. I actually ran into a former student who I haven't seen in about 2 years. She fell off the face of the earth. I've thought of her from time to time and wondered how she was doing. She is doing fantastically well. She and I had a serious talk about what my classes meant to her, which blew me away, and inspired me to step back into my holistic practice.

So I now have even more incentive to organize my downstairs office and start offering classes once a month here. I also touched base with another herbal friend whose business includes environmental landscaping. She and her husband will be coming out for a consult.

And we're off. I feel like I'm moving closer to my core self, and ready to share that with others. xoxoxo

M 20+ T25+
BD 4/6/15
D Final 12/23/16

“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” - Rumi