Hang in there Ginger!

Yep, I've felt the same way about being found, but that was more during my BD/divorce days. I think it's more likely that we feel self concious of posting our deepest thoughts to the world at large than it is that we'd ever be found out/identified. Definitely get the feeling though.

That's an interesting and encouraging comment from his son! I'd wager most of us could fall asleep at our desk or anywhere else for that matter at any time! LOL

You are definitely not alone in feeling as you do, heck most of us share the same daily struggles. Good for you enjoying life and going out and doing fun stuff with M and son and your friends! Cleaning will always be there, do what you can as you can and allow yourself to let it go.

Also go workout. Heck I go and find myself yawning as I do it, BUT it will make you feel better and when you finally lay down to rest it will help you de-stress and pass out cold asleep which is a great thing.

We all have those same struggles. Actually reading your post reminds me to know that I'm not the only one feeling all that stuff on a daily basis.

Keep on going G!

-B

Me:34 W:40
D1:4
M:7 T:8
BD:3/18
D Final: 7/19