HH,

The things I bolded are the same things that most LBS struggle with.

The things I italicized are action words, you must do those things. Most LBS have to do the same things. It's a constant theme. I have been here almost 2 years now and have seen the same story repeat over and over, just different characters. And having too much confidence is called being cocky! Being cocky over time can be very damaging. Examine that part of your life and reflect on how much damage you may have possibly caused. I had to call a lot of people to apologize after some deep self reflection. My cockiest was really me being a know it all, and ultimately I had a lot of insecurities about being wrong. Very defensive, nobody could tell me anything. A very UNATTRACTIVE trait.

In BLU post I bolded attract, well a lot of things we do as LBS are unattractive, and we have to become attractive again. So, by becoming AMOAFWL, you are ultimately becoming a very attractive person again. Pursing, lack of confidence, being cocky, manipulation, neediness, clingy, being the victim, defensiveness, insecure, and sad/angry are all unattractive. Do the opposite! Study validation and AS "detacting with LOVE". And put into practice Sandi's 2x4!

The words I underlined is the best POSSIBLE way to get your W back. This is the same for all LBS. You want your W to come back, you must let go and work on [[i]b]YOURSELF[/b[/i]]!

M:36 W:35
T:9 M:8
S15, S11, S8, S3
BD:06/28/17
OM confirmed 07/20/17
Recon the M 10/29/17
Working hard:2gether

Onward and forward

This process is not a sprint it's a marathon! Patience, Patience, Patience.