Originally Posted by JimmyRig
She is out of work for another week or two and plays Words with friends with me non-stop yet Friday night at her moms house watching movies with the boys she texts me b4 coming over to not sit next to her or think we are a couple bc this is unfixable.

They all say stuff like that. That's a reflection of how she feels right now, but it may very well change down the road.

She also mentioned that when she heals she would like to move back into our house but only if i'm gone or we split the week where she would go to her parents house which is close and I would go to my parents which is a half an hour further away from work and friends.

That should be a big fat NO from you. Why should YOU be inconvenienced because SHE wants to split up. You are having to go through enough as it is, she's going to have to deal with the headaches of finding another place and all that.

How can I try to get her to do a phone consultation or even see if she did do something I feel like I might be able to work thru it and forgive?

Do not try to make her do any kind of counseling, it never works. If you mean a phone consultation with a DB coach then that is for you, not for her.

Me: 58 w/ S16, D22, D25
Current R: 4 years
Previous M: 21 years; BD: 06-14-12; S: 09-10-12; D final: 03-17-14; XW:56