Originally Posted by DonH

Actually, first, let's start back at my deal breakers.

We are both stubborn she claimed. I had a very popular post on FB that all of my friends liked and commented on - not WG. Then last week she brags about the post and how good it was. Oh, so you did see it. Why not like it. Again, she had no answer.

I don't want to give you my conclusion but what else is there? She lost interest.
I brought up her comment the day after I asked her to go on the cruise of "What happens if we meet someone else?"

In the end, I don't think she can even be honest about this.

So it would be nice to learn from my "mistakes" or for the future but really all I'd be learning is how to deal with a personality I don't want to be with in the long term anyhow.

It's time to move on and I most certainly will. And to think, Wild Girl was still one of the best if not the best choice available to me.

If you let their action slide when they break them then they are not deal breakers.

We are both stubborn she claimed. I had a very popular post on FB that all of my friends liked and commented on - not WG. Then last week she brags about the post and how good it was. Oh, so you did see it. Why not like it. Again, she had no answer.

Why would you ask her this? This to me is starting drama. maybe because of low T, but this is definately not the way a man focused on his goals would act, unless his focus was the lady.

I don't want to give you my conclusion but what else is there? She lost interest.
I brought up her comment the day after I asked her to go on the cruise of "What happens if we meet someone else?"

Ofcourse she lost interest. Also why would you bring up this comment? It seems like you are trying to create some drama with someone who is used to it. You are getting dragged into her world instead of you pulling her into yours.

In the end, I don't think she can even be honest about this.

So it would be nice to learn from my "mistakes" or for the future but really all I'd be learning is how to deal with a personality I don't want to be with in the long term anyhow.

once again a deal breaker and you should of moved on. There are things to learn, and one is finding out sooner she is not your long term personality type. Also learn what things you could of done better.

It's time to move on and I most certainly will. And to think, Wild Girl was still one of the best if not the best choice available to me.

Why do you think she was the best choice for you?

The plan is to get together after NYC so she can tell me all about it. I'd be shocked if we did anymore than that - and I'm very fine with that.

why get together with her?

Blocking out some days in late October or early November to hit Orlando. I've not been there for so many years and even still have three days of unexpired passes. Looking for someone fun to go with me - perhaps the 40 yr/o nearly D'd. Will see.

why bring sand to the beach? its a vacation, lots of touristy areas where singles look to meet eachother.

M:43 W:33
M:10 T:11
D:6
BD 8/12/17
Divorce Final 1/23/2019