Hurt...just wanted to say thank you for your kinds words about my sitch. They are very much appreciated!

And you are welcome for my attempts at trying to help you in your sitch. The longer you are here...and learn and read of the pain of others who have just arrived...you will pay it forward to help the others as well. For all of the stuff on the Internet that is hurtful or of little value, people in the most painful of circumstances of life help each other on this site. For anyone who's life is made better from the support and kindess of others on here, it becomes a sense of obligation to help those who come after you.

You are right of course...to the best of my ability I'm going to love and be the best father I can be for D4. And as wonderful new options in my life come up, I must take the options for me to find my happiness. It is what it is = truth to me and as I've said on here before, truth for all of us on here in our own sitches is many times the hardest thing to accept.

I hope the best for you and your family as well! You have dealt with a very high degree of waywardness more so than myself. It is a wonderful thing for those of us on here when we see good people put through terrible adversity, survive and thrive. You will be one of those people.

-B

Me:34 W:40
D1:4
M:7 T:8
BD:3/18
D Final: 6/19