B...

I am so happy for you.. How the heck do I sit here at my office, and smile from ear to ear, reading the story of a person, whom I have never met, and yet it feels so personal, because you deserve every freakin little feeling of joy and bliss that comes your way.

You have been a tremendous help for me in order to get to where I am today, and for that I can never thank you enough.

Enjoy the rays of sunshine this new SO is throwing at you, be the lighthouse for your D4 that you already are, the tall and guiding light in her life. And then remember: You have one life, one chance to make the most of it. You are already so very focused on making D4s life the best it can be given the circumstances - now sit back, enjoy the ride, and feel fine, not guilty for D4s feelings of wanting a relationship with dad and mom, because you didn't create these circumstances. Validate that little angels feelings, acknowledge that it is hard, and then realize that it is what it is. You can't change that, and now you make the best of what you have, and from what I can read, Karma is catching up with you in a positive manner.

I hope the very best for you and your family, you deserve every inch of it.

/h

BD: Wife says "its over" 11th august 2018.
EA: June 2018
PA: August 2018 - ongoing
Status: Taking turns 7 days a week to be in the house w. kids
WW: no regrets, seems happy with leaving.