(((B)))

Originally Posted by Ballast
time...so much time am I going to need to move forward to something. i love my life with my D4, work is fine, GAL ain't bad either...am i fated to be alone the rest of my life never to be able to trust again? i just don't want to try anymore relationship wise, my faith in love/marriage/finding a loving forever partner is shot to H**L...and maybe it was all my fault.

Again...could have written that. So painful to read and even more painful to live. Yes...we both contributed to the demise of our marriages but we would have also done ANYTHING to save them IF our spouses had told us how they were feeling. I'm sure there were signs along the way...for sure there were in my sitch...but both of us did the best we could with the information that we had...which honestly, wasn't much. We need to forgive ourselves B. Difficult I know. I, too, feel like a failure and that I have let my children down. But again...I would have done anything to change that. I was not given the chance. My H made up his mind long before he ever let me in on what was happening. And what you wrote about being fated to live alone? We are both still grieving B. Give yourself some time and don't let fear reign because that is what that is...fear. [I know...I talk a good game..."fake it till you make it" definitely applies.] (((HUGS)))

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018