B - I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. I said the same thing yesterday.. how the dismantling of our life together is so unsettling and painful for me but means pretty much nothing to my H. He is so desperate to just get everything wrapped up in a bow so he can reinvent himself and just forget about me and everything he has done. He really believes that I am the reason he lived a double life for so long. Davide is right. There really is no making sense of it. Our spouses could have made many other choices that would have potentially led to strong and happy marriages but they didn't. Instead they chose to harden their hearts and wait for their opportunity to drop the bomb and run. That is on them, not us. People who do that are really missing something internal....empathy, character, a moral compass... hopefully in time they come to recognize this and do the work but it is just as likely that they won't. Either way...we do have to save ourselves in the end. So sorry that you are going through this. I would not wish this feeling on my worst enemy. There is light at the end of the tunnel though...just keep moving towards it as best you can. Look beside you... I am right there with you. (((HUGS)))

Me 51
H 46
B/G Twins 11
SD19
Legal SA - January 2019
Divorce filed - June 2019
Divorce final - November 2019

Together 14 years
Married 12 years
BD1 - May 2014
BD2 - September 14, 2018