journaling...

so imagine that...yesterday afternoon i got a text convo from my WW about some stuff related to D4. that's significant as i could probably count on one hand the number of conversations i've had with WW in a year.

within the D4 talk, I got comments interjected from her along the lines of and I'm paraphrasing Taylor Swift saying "we are getting divorced and like never, ever be together again...like ever"

the need to restate the obvious that yes, you are divorcing me always strikes me as why the need?. like I well know that, so why the need to say it again. there were some other "fog"/history rewriting things said. quite frankly some of them as written didn't even make sense. i consider it a measure of my detachment progress that I just addressed the issues regarding D4 and left the WW talk alone.

"maybe" the divorce comments were temp checks? have so little said between us sine separation, never had any from her so even recognizing them would be difficult for me. anyway just moving along...

Me:34 W:40
D1:4
M:7 T:8
BD:3/18
D Final: 6/19