Ah, so you are doing Keto! I just cut the carbs and sugar, but I am not completely doing keto right now. I am doing it as a way of life too, to detox a bit. And to lose the 10lbs I put on. plus some. But to lose the weight to be healthier.

I know many people have been successful in that way of living, but it is kind of confusing trying to get the right amounts of fats and "macros". I also refuse to give up my wine, which I can have in small doses cutting the carbs and the sugar.

I have had my pressure cooker for over a year and I love the thing. You can make some great dishes in barely any time. Try the Mississippi roast which is keto friendly and so is the Kalua Pork. It's one of my favs, freezes and reheats very nicely well.

I use cauliflower for rise and potatoes and it really is a decent substitute. If you have a Trader Joes by you, they have pretty affordably already diced/shredded options to take all the grunt work out.

I don't know if I am allowed to do this, but please feel free to take out if needed,

But ruledme.com is a great keto resource.