Originally Posted By: doodler
Wait, wait, wait...she may be crazy, but pass on the 'tang? What guy does that? What guy can do that? It's not possible.

I'm sure this is going to come as a shock to many of you, but I'm just not a typical guy. I've passed on more than I've taken, I would guess. Now, of course this was prior to getting married when I had a lot more to pass on. Not sure if I'd always be able to keep the same high standards now but I've always been a quality over quantity guy. On the plus side, I've never had to regret a bad choice - well okay rarely had to anyhow. I've never had someone bitching and complaining to everyone about what a player I am and how I used her. Never been stalked. I do regret passing on a few but in general I'm good with my decisions - even though many of my guy friends think I'm crazy. I just have standards, even for a hook up, and I just can't seem to lower them. My big head always seems to stay in charge. On the plus side, instead of guys giving me crap about "You slept with that?" if anything I get "How in the heII did you sleep with her"??????

DonH
Midwest
Me 56
WAW-EXW 55
Met 11/95 / Married 5/00
Bomb 6/20/05 / She Filed on 6/2/06 / Divorced on 10/9/06
4 who'd qualify as GF since D & dated about 25 women since D