T! Glad to hear you're safe and sound.

Quote:
but did agree for me to be the primary custodian of the boys. WHEW that's s weight lifted. Basically he will still have time sharing but all decision making will be mine ON MY OWN. I won't have to ask permission to do ANYTHING. we can move, we can travel, we can do whatever we want without him holding us under his finger! If there's one good bit of news I got it was that!

Yes! Get that in writing and signed ASAP.

Quote:
He did decline/refute to pay child support saying I have the means to support the children.

Yeahhhhh, that's not how that works. It's not based on opinion, and you don't get to opt out of paying for your kids, especially if he's moving and you're the primary caretaker. But don't break that to him until you've got his agreement on granting custody to you. Actually, don't break it to him at all. Let the realization slowly dawn on him.

Quote:
Thing is ... he's in a rush to leave and I'm in no hurry to get this divorce done so time is on my side as far as fighting for what the boys and I deserve.

Be careful, though. He seems to have some magical thinking about how this will go, and time will challenge that magical thinking. Once he starts getting doses of reality ("What do you mean I can't just say 'I'd rather not pay child support'?"), he may back out of granting you custody.

Quote:
On a happy note... for those of you that love Train- she is sweeter and more awesome in person! I am seriously so thankful for her and all of you by she has been my one on one Dr. Phil smile her family is pretty awesome too, even her husband:)

Glad you got to meet her smile