[quote=T384]Well I got my proof.

Got pictures of H at the concert and pictures of him and one of the OW kissing at the concert and she's wearing some sparkly diamond earrings.

cry ouch...where were these pictures? My h posted on HIS fb page about the "love of his life" OW, maybe 2 months or less, after we separated. He changed the date of when they met to the day after I filed for divorce...(which now makes me shrug & laugh).

However, if you can step back for just a minute and see how poorly those pictures show your h to be, you can detach a little faster.

I'm not just trying to console you. I say from experience that my h embarrassed himself and my kids will never see their dad in the same light and our mutual friends, from what I can tell, don't either. Several of them messaged me in private, including his 2 bffs and their wives - and the 2 bff's are not in contact with each other -one was his college roomate and the other was his classmate. So that's 2 unrelated people who love H, who reached out to me. I believe a lot of others felt similarly but don't know me well enough to reach out. Which is fine.

T3, take 2 minutes and do an exercise to see my point.

1) Imagine YOU meet a great guy tomorrow morning. We'll say he moves next door to you. Let's say he's attractive and warm and gainfully employed!! (We have standards for God's sake!)

He looks great and is warm and friendly. So Imagine how slowly YOU would take the r.

2) Imagine the time it would take for you to discover he's got a lot of desirable behaviors and the more you get to know him, the more certain you are that he's a great match for you and a good role model for your sons.

3) so, ask yourself How soon would YOU post photos of the two of you kissing? How soon would the new great guy? Several months or a year or two?? (I probably would not dare post any or be tagged for a long long time. And I've been sep now for 9-10 months. IF I met Mr.RIght tomorrow, I would not post a single picture of my "new r" until well after the divorce was finalized...

And ^^^ THAT is my point. I'm not a teenager loudly announcing to the world that I have a new boyfriend!! Christ, d20 told me SHE would not do that!

So, objectively speaking, Your h is behaving like a fool.

As my late French mother would say, (swats air and gesticulates) "well HE'S a jerk from jerk town! Au revoir!"

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016