Originally Posted By: T384
Hit send too soon... I would love to add more but H and I are off to renew our vows

Haha wink

good one. I bet he's planning a big surprise party too... cool

If your h was attempting to reconcile with you, it would be loud and clear, b/c that is what worked last time he had an OW. Not a few impression management gestures in public. If I were a betting woman, I'd bet a lot that he's gotten advice before you filed. Then again, so what?

You have made your choice and though it's not irreversible - I think the chance you two have of reconciliation, rests on your h believing he has lost you AND him wanting to change and do the work to transform your marriage into a successful one.

I don't harp on that^^ b/c your h has a pattern.

I'm not one of those who says "kick him to the curb!". I'm not ever into the punishing or "teach him a lesson" type. Life will teach him lessons and life will show him the consequences to the extent he can learn them, and to the extent he cares.

I hate hearing that my h doesn't care for a lot of reasons. Obviously. And I hate writing that to you.

So it's time for a small dose of reality - that regardless of how your h feels about your family, he has chosen himself and the single life, over your family, and at the family's expense.

That is self evident. And in a way, that clarity helps.

You may want to try that meditation app called "insight timer" - it's free. I listen to it every night and sometimes in the middle of the night when I awaken unpleasantly.

It's pretty fast acting and you don't wake up groggy.

(((T3, I wish you some peace...)))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018