Originally Posted By: JRuss
"And life is so good". Awesome!

ThanksJRuss. And I mean it. Five years ago, if you had asked me about my life, I'd have said I led a charmed life because I had a happy, stable marriage, three great kids, a job I liked, we lived in a nice neighborhood, everyone was healhty, I had good friends. I realized how good my life was while I was still in the middle of it. And then the crap storm started and many of those things were no longer true. But here I am and through some miracle I can honestly say that I'm happy, I'm healthy, I have new friends, a new job, and great relationships with my three kids. I am in the beginning stage with a new guy, and life is full of possibility. That's the one message I'd love for newcomers to understand, that the storm is hard but it doesn't last forever. And you get to choose what kind of person you'll be when its over. OK, enough of my soapbox.....lol.

Today D14 left for a spring break trip with Mr. P and the duck and the duck's daughter. I hope she has a good time. MyCutie is coming over later and we're going to have dinner at a little place on the water. I'm really looking forward to it.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"