My dear Lady V, thank you for stopping by. So far, I'm continuing to ignore the duck's presence, but voicing my displeasure if Mr. P brings it up. I don't want to accept her by accident, if I ever do, it's going to be a deliberate choice and I'm not there yet. So, status quo on that one.

Mr. P stepped up in the parenting department this week for D14, I give him credit for that. If he had done that while we were M, it would have been a very different relationship. But I am grateful for the help now, my new job wouldn't be possible without it.

My new guy MrCutie, is coming over to watch a movie tonight. He continues to be attentive, calls me every day, although I'm only seeing him once a week due to distance. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it means we are taking it slow, but I wonder how things are going to grow if I don't see him. For now, I'm happy and content to let things be as they are.

I'm off to a track meet to see one of my friends, her daughter pole vaults. :-) I hope everyone has a good weekend, and there are a few of you I'm especially missing today.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"