Sunny

Your time with Nica sounds like a wonderful experience. You experienced the giving and receiving of love, at a time in your life when you really needed that.

I am sad for you that logistics did not allow your experience to have more permanence. It is unfortunate when you can connect to someone emotionally, spiritually, and physically, but more practical and uncontrollable forces must play a role.

As we get older, we do get wiser. But I think what makes it harder is that we not only have to find someone whose soul we can connect with, but with whom's life we can fit into ours.

We are no longer starting fresh and anew with someone. We are bringing our all ready long established choices, and families, and careers, and life styles into the mix. And unfortunately they do not always blend well.

I am going through something similar, but I think I am more of the nica so I can kind of relate. The funny thing is, what makes me attractive to P. is the way I am because of my past experiences. However those past experiences do not allow for an easy or probably future relationship.

You are an amazing and beautiful woman and I am confident that every aspect of your life will fall into place.

M: 42
H: 43
Twins age 5
WAH in summer