I once wished Jack a Happy Birthday...

His response was that it wasn't Jack's birthday, it was Jack's drivers birthday, but he would tell him for me....

As someone posted above, Jack would have hated these posts about him, Jeff, even more so...

Jeff told me that Jack was the man that he aspired to be. I think that many aspired to be like Jack. I would argue, however, that Jeff was more than what Jack was. Jack was only a part of the man that Jeff was in life.

Much like Ian, Jeff saved me in more ways than I can repay.

I am at a loss for words today. Many of you will find that odd, especially from me...

Wherever you are, I doubt that you will ever read this, and IF you are and do, I hope that you realize the impact that you have had on so many lives, and the people that you have touched..

Jack's words are in these threads, scattered among years of taking in and giving back to anonymous faces. Once, I was among them.

His words will live here for years to come. I see them through the people that he has touched.

I love you my brother, and I cherish the memories that we have had...(and that is not how you know)...

Always worth the drive...

Jeff knew that I hated Thursdays, always have...

This Thursday hurts...