Originally Posted By: Surfer
Hi sunny. Came across your thread. I hope you find what you are looking for. What is it do you think? Has it changed over time?

Surfer.
Hi Surfer, thanks for stopping by! Your question surprised me, I feel like I'm in a really good place right now. My X and I have a good relationship, focused almost entirely on parenting. I'm financially stable. I am looking forward to this new job opportunity. I have a great group of friends, I get out and about and try new things all the time. I take weekends away when I can. I have a great relationship with all my kids. Life is good.

The only area I feel like I'm still looking is a partner to share it with. I actively date, just haven't clicked with the right guy at the right time yet. I'm not in the "love will find you when you least expect it" camp, to me that's like standing at the door of the department store and expecting the perfect LBD to run up to me. I feel like I'll get better results if I actually get in there and browse the racks, try some dresses on, sit down in them to see how they feel. So I date and there are disappointments with that, but no horror stories.

So overall, I'm not lacking anything, I'm a full cupcake, I even have icing. But sprinkles would be nice. wink

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"