My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and co-workers at this time. Words cannot express my very deep sorrow for this man.

I didn't know Jeff personally, but I got to know him many years ago when we were allowed to post our email addresses here. Jeff, like all of us, wasn't perfect and he accepted that he had made some mistakes along the way, but he learned from them and came here to share his experiences and what he had learned. We didn't always agree on things, but we learned to "agree to disagree" many times over.

I think the trip back to the East Coast was a great trip for not only him, but for his friends and parents, as well. The time you spent with Jeff and the memories that were made from this trip will comfort each and every person that was there. The trip from Alaska and back were not easy for him to make, but he was determined to come and enjoy himself with his friends. You made his trip a memorable one for him and his parents and don't ever forget that. You gave him many happy memories that I am sure he cherished right up until he passed away this morning. Take comfort in knowing this.

Jeff, may you rest in peace. You lived your life to the fullest and fought right up to the end. God called you home far too early, but he needed you to help others from afar. You may be gone, but you will not be forgotten.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.