Finally, something to update! smile A few weeks ago I unexpectedly received a phone call asking me to interview for a job with a large local company. I went, mostly out of respect for the person who had mentioned my name to the right person, but also because I figured it doesn't hurt to check things out. Things fell into place and I gave notice at my current job last week, start the new one on November 8th. It's a huge change for me, I haven't been in that kind of environment in years, but I'm excited about the and about the opportunity. That's more than I can say about my job now, so I feel it's right.

Because my new job is further away from my house and is going to be considerably more demanding, I need to put certain provisions in place for my D14, for instance, driving her home from school and to/from other activities. I'm working on finding the right people for that right now.

Other than that, things continue to be stable. October has been busy with D14's birthday, with a trip to see the older two kiddos, and with D14 being with me mostly the entire month because of mr p's travel for business and with the duck. So my dating life has taken a backseat, and there wasn't really anything to tell there anyway. I see friends when I can, and I"m headed looking forward to a trip to Chicago next weekend, connecting with some new friends and one friend I haven't seen in nearly 30 years. That's something to look forward to.

"Don't look back, you aren't going that way"