Hi everyone,
been busy making a living.
Can't really complain about anything too much.

My changes:
Got a little braver - have grown a little more indifferent (re this entire experience). Can say what I want & not care less (unlike before when the fear would well up. Interesting though what happened to my heart (!) (re: fear issues), a while back. It was awful -

BUT it's okay, I am proud that i have made some baby steps! smile
Wish I could go out MORE! Wish I could travel the world! Wish I could ride a spaceship BUT it's OK. All in good time!! grin

H and I are friends - although not close ones. That's ok. cool It goes on.
My child, C is doing well enough - could be so much worse. There are ups & downs, but that's life. I am loved and cherished by C so that's BIG of course. We try, that's all we could do ..

I have thought of many of you at the forum quite often, & attempted to start writing many times but was unable. I did get sick at one point because many 'priorities' turned up at the same time. You know that when it rains, it pours frown I still managed 'to save the day' BUT in the end my immunity was a bit comprised & my body 'caved' lol Still did it tho! Did all! And I am doing what I should! I still get through so much, so I feel alright. I don't worry about the future as much as I used to.

I hope that you are all getting on with your lives in an improved way. This forum was my lifeline when I needed it. I will NEVER forget, never! Love you guys blush
bye for now, p.

pbetra
----
M: 15 yrs (in 2014)
BD: 6/03/2014
Infidelity ('known' from July 2014)
Denied PA Feb 2015
2 leave Mar 2015 (left early Summer). Some contact.
Back briefly 2017 (after family death)
Separated 2017