Thanks MLeigh and HaWho smile Yes it is a long road and I do think MLC just grinds along, much in the same way as it takes us time to experience things, absorb, learn, make decisions and so on - separate journeys....

Had a visit from SS yesterday, which was nice. For me, it was a much better visit than last time with his Mum. I felt more calm and confident and we had some good laughs. He dropped a few nuggets of info about H. He said H is hardly at our flat in the city (presumably he's at OW's) and will probably sell it. He also went on a little trip with H and OW at Easter. He never says anything about OW directly (maybe out of consideration for me?) but from one or two things he says I gather she's still on the scene.

So, SS and his Mum have decided to move back to the US when he's 18. H knows - and apparently said he wondered if he should also move there? S and his Mum behind the scenes were like - Duh...who invited you? I said to SS it would be good to have your Dad nearby if he chose to move. In truth, the whole thing is maybe a ticking time bomb and who knows how that will all work out. Also, H's life seems to be very much OW centric with little contact with his family or older friends.

SS also said that H just plans to get a big container and put all the stuff from the MH into it when it sells. I'm careful not to probe too much or be negative about H, and I just tend to 'Hmm' and 'is that so?" Or whatever. Anyway, interesting to get these snippets...Someone took a nice photo of me and SS at lunch and (in response to a text) I sent it to H...no reply tho.

And before I get in trouble for this being all about H - I have been busy GALing too. SS to visit, yoga on Mon and helping at new D workshop last night. Busy weekend ahead too and working next couple of days.

Thanks for reading and take care all.

Ps: Job, I noticed you've not been posting lately....I'm just checking in and hope things are okay with you? Xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus