Thinking 'on screen' ...

Life is 'curvy'.

My finances are low (again) so that's a bit stressful. I continue to hope for something consistent. Sometimes I feel so tired, but financial stress can do that.

H is around regularly. C is happy but likes knowing that I am nearby - doesn't really want to be with h alone. I leave the two to do 'whatever' but I stay in.

btw - We are friends as suggested but the conversations have been 'safe' ones (since I will not bring up any R) grin
btw, h's mother is bad guy ... again! Reality is changed re her once more (?)

h came on real strong a few weeks ago (& a few times after that) but has calmed down due to my lukewarm reaction. I felt this was driven by desperation. I don't always feel good about how suspicious I have become. However, I really can't differentiate between what's real or not with him. He's practically the same both ways eek ( the sitch is like the boy who cried wolf)

Haven't been able to GAL as much as I am trying to have my work materialize in a reliable way. I continue to learn about helping myself in areas I didn't think I could. That's a good thing.

Going to read a few posts before signing off now (can't advise as you know - am no expert here! ), then break, then back to work. smirk
Wish you all well with your own sitch in adventure land wink , aka db land ... p.

pbetra
----
M: 15 yrs (in 2014)
BD: 6/03/2014
Infidelity ('known' from July 2014)
Denied PA Feb 2015
2 leave Mar 2015 (left early Summer). Some contact.
Back briefly 2017 (after family death)
Separated 2017