Hi Toots,
thanks for dropping by - offering feedback esp. when a volcano mind won't be dormant enough to think!

Originally Posted By: Toots
Hi Pbetra, I would say just take the time you need. Like most of us here, you have been through a lot.

I think this is prudent. it's a new day & when i think about it - I really won't be able to cope right now. It's a ride I need to get off (w/all the whip-lashing) smile ... before getting back on again ..

Perhaps you could initially focus on rebuilding a friendship, or trying a few months of dating to see how you feel. You certainly dont need to go from here to trying again or not trying again.

Sounds good - I will start with friendship first.

Here at DB, we know that mlc pretty much ends our R. The old M is over. With something new, friendship might be a good start especially given the fact that we are both different & still changing anyway.

It would be interesting to see h reaction ( I heard from him yet again - did not answer call), b/c my purpose was to get the volcano to sleep, so I continued with my stuff yesterday. NO distractions, you know??!!

Hope the volcano settles down soon.

Take care xx

Thanks again Toots for your input - (much needed in times of temp. 'distress' ) p. lol laugh

pbetra
----
M: 15 yrs (in 2014)
BD: 6/03/2014
Infidelity ('known' from July 2014)
Denied PA Feb 2015
2 leave Mar 2015 (left early Summer). Some contact.
Back briefly 2017 (after family death)
Separated 2017