I am so sorry to be this tardy with a reply to you RPPFL (I love the new name!) and just an update in general.

My wife and I are doing fantastic! I haven't been on here very much because we have committed to spending a lot of time with each other. My business is picking back up and I was just offered an opportunity to take on an account that could very well feed us just by itself. She has also taken on some extra hours to help dig us out of our financial mess that we have created this past year+.

It hasn't all been sunshine and roses but I will take what we have right here today over anything else, including when we first got married. This is so much better. We communicate extremely well, and often. I still struggle with things that are in my own head, from time to time, but that gets easier day to day as well.

She has remained completely transparent, no locks or passwords that I don't know about. No messaging apps hidden or active anywhere. And she has worked very hard on being a better wife as well. She told me for no other reason than she is very proud to be married to the person that I am right now.

I'll do my best to be a little more active here, as I definitely feel that I need to give back to the place that did the most for my marriage (other than the relentless prayer, of course).

Happy belated Mother's Day, ladies!

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3