She did eat with us Sunday night and stayed until long after they were in bed. We hung out, we talked, we did normal Sunday night husband and wife stuff; dishes, laundry, TV, etc. She said she thought she might like to move back home Tues as Monday was a pool night and a busy work day. I agreed.

Mon she called and told me she cleared it with her work and took Tues off so we could move. She worked, went to pool (for an unusually short time) then went to her Mom's place to sleep and pack. She refriended me on FB, changed her relationship status, change her profile pic to a shot of the 2 of us, and posted a public proclamation about us having problems and getting back together and thanking everyone for their prayers and support. All that without any input from me whatsoever.

We moved her in yesterday. (She had also put her wedding band back on, I noticed)

We talked alot last night and one of the things she told me was that God had been trying to get her attention since Dec and she kept resisting until his voice got so loud she couldnt take it anymore and the overwhelming feeling of wanting to come home was all she could think about.

She also said that the fact I wasn't calling her unless she called first was driving her nuts. And that me leaving her alone and only being kind when we did talk was the best thing I could have ever done.

Is it right, is it wrong? I haven't a clue. It feels right. She said she has never felt more at peace.
Me either.

We both agree we want to do whatever it takes to never find ourselves hating each other and to keep the feeling that we have for each other right now going as best we can.

Me 47 - W 35
M 9 - T 10
2 Daughters - 7 & 9
Discovery of EA- 8/4/14
S - 8/5/15
D mentioned - 9/11/14
R & Piecing - 3/17/15
Regard one another as more important than yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3