My journey so far... http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...rted&page=1

Starting a new thread as I backslid from focusing on my growth and happiness back into drama with W.

Did some pursuit after W said she missed me...more pursuit and arguing after W scheduled an out of town trip to party on her time with S12 without asking me... distracting emotional swing after W left an apology VM this morning... and teaching W a lesson today by again poking W on her trip this weekend.

So yes like you said Wonka at the end of the last thread... I let my irritation with W VM turn to anger over her trip to the West Coast this weekend. I did not engage with her in an argument... I just asked the question and then said I understand... wanted to now the truth... thanks. Still, damage was done as she sent a bunch of angry texts and a VM.

Like PM said... my emotions still drive my actions. I wanted her to know I'm pissed at the inconsiderate way she is taking this trip and I'll hammer her for any perceived disrespect. I did not do myself a favor today and was not at all productive today for work.

I messed up today and now I'm back to GAL.

For the last 2 weeks I've had S12 most every night. I've been taking him sledding, out to eat, and to his basketball game.

I will have him again this weekend and next week. I'm committed to at least take him bowling.

As for me... I have not been to Crossfit or anything else since the last time. I've identified a few things I'm signing up for...

Samba dancing class
Acting class
Scuba certification class

I'm also getting back into hackathon volunteering. There was also a good idea here about volunteering at an animal shelter with S12.

There was also the divorce support group right up the road that I never checked out. That will be a stretch for me so I should go.

On the schedule Wonka...W's proposed schedule is not bad. Could just use some changes. She agreed to have them up on the new calendar so I can edit it tomorrow. I will give her until then before I tell her again. The new calendar can also show on S12's phone for him to see.

I was reading Crimson's thread for the first time. He went through a lot, made a lot of mistakes, and it looked pretty hopeless. It took years to get where he is too.

I hear it everyday... marathon not a sprint. No reason for me to spend all this time with W's anger and changes and manipulations.

Time finally to find a life.

Me: 44
W: 45
S: 11
Married: 15
Together: 18
BD: 9/29/2014
OM discovered: 10/16/2014
I left her behind: 12/14/2014