Just a quick rant. As her apartment moves nears, her contacts have picked up again. Texting me right when I wake up saying... "We really need to talk." Likely about how she can't afford her part of S12's tuition. Then VMs and a text about accessing our storage unit, asking to pick up S12 from school today so she can spend time with him, and questioning the 4 day split S12 schedule she already agreed to try. Every time asking me to call and talk. Every time talking like she expects me to be ok with all of this.

I feel like telling her I don't want any if this. I know not to show her pain or anger. But acting like destroying our family and finances is just business is hard and stupid.

Stepping back and thinking about it, this is her usual pattern when she gets anxious and I don't respond to her. She will pepper me with questions starting with what she really wants to know (me paying all of the tuition) and then ending with something I care about (s12s schedule). Then when I contact her about the last thing, she'll bring up the first thing. Ha... That's why she asked to pick up s12 today ... So I would respond and then she could follow up immediately with a phone call which is exactly what she did.

It's good that I stepped back b/c I was starting to allow some upset feelings. When it comes to her, I must remember to view her from afar. To not get sucked into her drama. I've made my positions plain and owe her no explanations. I must keep in mind she will not acknowledge my feelings about any of this. I just let go of my need for her to care about my feelings. This is where I am in my life and I'm in a great position.

Thank you for helping me think this through.

Just keep going.

Me: 44
W: 45
S: 11
Married: 15
Together: 18
BD: 9/29/2014
OM discovered: 10/16/2014
I left her behind: 12/14/2014