Hi, thanks.
I'll continue to wear mine for the time being. That feels right...for now.
I didn't go looking for evidence of it as such, it was kind of in my face (it actually felt like it was done on purpose). I also think the mutual friend knew I would see it too.

I haven't let it phase me too much to be honest. Yes Train, I know I can't keep thinking about what, why, when, where or how she is doing things.
I am getting there...albeit slowly!

One thing I have realised is that I spend a lot of time writing up about W but don't talk about my kids much here. I see S18 every day as he works at the same place as me so we have lunch together. S20 is at University but we make sure we speak at least every few days and I'm seeing him this weekend. D15 and S13 I see every couple of days and we're always texting each other. It's not the same obviously, but those snippets of contact keep me going until the next time. I do miss just sitting with them sometimes though.

Anyway, I've just finished cooking party food for a night with friends tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it, more so because none of the people going know about my sitch and I won't be mentioning it. Just an opportunity for some laughs with good company, yummy food etc. I won't be drinking but I'm sure they'll more than make up for my abstinence lol.

Barry

Me 40 W 38
T 23 M 21
S21 S19 D16 S14
BD 19/12/2014
D mentioned 27/2/2015.
I filed 08/04/2015, D Absolute 04/11/2015